Mark Usher Racing endeavours to treat personal and confidential organisation information with equal care and respect. To reflect this we are committed to upholding the statements below.
We use the information that we collect for a number of purposes:
We collect only the personal information required to provide services to our customers and potential customers. This includes:
Other information is collected by us but this is either anonymised (as in the case of IP addresses) or is business information (such as Company, or Job Role).
Where we collect personal information, we do so on the basis that the individual has specifically consented or on the basis that an individual has or is entering into a contract with Mark Usher Racing or one of our BHA Registered Horseracing Partnerships.
If we do seek to collect personal information through our website, we will be up clear and open about this. We will make it evident when we are collecting personal information and will explain what we intend to do with it.
When you provide personal information, we will enter and store it in our database and use it to contact you to continue to discuss business, services and products which may be of mutual benefit.
Your personal information is owned by you. If you have any questions or issues with the way in which we are using your data you have the following rights:
If you wish to enact any of these rights then you can do so by emailing email@example.com or by writing to the Data Controller, Rowdown Stables at the address at the top of the website.
When we store data, reasonable measures are taken to protect personal information from access by unauthorised persons. This information will be stored, archived and backed up as part of internal systems which are hosted by Stable IT Systems Limited.
When we do store information, we keep it for the following periods:
As a principle we do not share any of the personal information that we hold. However in the course of running our business some data does get transferred outside of our organisation:
If you need more information please either email or write to Mark Usher at the addresses at the head of this website.
You may wish to visit www.aboutcookies.org which contains comprehensive information on how to delete cookies from your computer as well as more general information about cookies. For information on how to do this on the browser of your mobile phone you will need to refer to your handset manual.
1. Rights - all rights in the material at this site are owned by us.
2. Trade marks are registered in many jurisdictions across the world. Save as provided in these terms and conditions any use or reproduction of these trade marks is prohibited.
3. Copying - you may view this site and you are welcome to print hard copies of material on it for your personal, non-commercial use. All other copying whether in electronic, hard copy or other format is prohibited and all other rights reserved.
4. NO WARRANTIES - THIS SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WE GIVE NO WARRANTIES THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO USE THIS SITE OR THAT IT WILL CONTINUE TO BE MADE AVAILABLE IN ITS CURRENT OR ANY OTHER FORM OR THAT ANY MATERIAL OR INFORMATION CONTAINED ON IT WILL BE ACCURATE OR COMPLETE. ANY WARRANTIES WHICH WOULD OTHERWISE BE IMPLIED BY LAW INCLUDING WARRANTIES AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE OR SKILL AND CARE ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
5. Your responsibility - we have exercised reasonable care in compiling the information provided at this site but you should always verify the information with independent authorities before acting on it. It is your responsibility to use virus checking software on any material downloaded from this site and to ensure the compatibility of such software with your equipment.
6. NO LIABILITY - TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW WE (AND ALL OF OUR SISTER, PARENT AND SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES) HEREBY EXCLUDE ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, ECONOMIC OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE) SUFFERED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR OF ANY MATERIALS PROVIDED ON IT OR DOWNLOADED FROM IT OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR ANY ERROR IN THE PROVISION OF THIS SITE OR ANY COMPUTER VIRUS TRANSMITTED THROUGH THIS SITE WHETHER SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISES FROM OUR NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE AND EVEN IF WE ARE EXPRESSLY INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE.
7. Materials submitted by you - you agree that any materials posted by you or otherwise submitted to the site, whether ideas, creative concepts or other materials, may be used and disclosed by us without restriction for whatever purpose we deem fit and without payment of any sum or acknowledgement of you as their source. WE SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF USE OR DISCLOSURE OF SUCH MATERIALS BY US. This paragraph 7 does not affect any rights you may have under data protection or similar laws, to the extent that such rights cannot be excluded. In this connection please see our privacy statement, below.
8. Links to other sites - sites to which you link through this site are independent of this site and we have no control over them and accept no liability in respect of your use or inability to use them.
9. Other legal notices - there are other legal notices on areas of this site which relate to your use of such areas.
10. Changes to this legal notice - we may amend this legal notice from time to time.
11. The details expressed in this document and accompanying documents are for information purposes only and are not intended as a solicitation for funds or a recommendation to trade. Mark Usher Racing accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss or damages suffered through any act or omission taken as a result of reading or interpreting any of the above information.
12. Law and Jurisdiction - these terms and conditions and any matter relating to this site shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction in respect of them. © Mark Usher Racing 2011.